From: Ben Munat <bent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] init log entry
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 04:29:57
1 I did do some upgrading the other day... forget what now. But, just to be safe, I emerge
2 rkhunter and ran it... came up clean. Hell, I probably restarted a daemon or two in the
3 last few days. I would feel more comfortable knowing exactly what printed that to the log,
4 but I'm not going to sweat it too much.
5
6 b
9 Lance Lassetter wrote:
10 > Ouch, I'm not the one with this problem but would something like
11 > rkhunter which is recommended to be used by the -hardened team pick up
12 > something like this?
13 >
14 > I run with standard with 'rkhunter -c' do I need to specify other
15 > options with rkhunter?
16 >
17 > Thanks,
18 >