From: "Tomáš Dobrovolný" <tomas@××××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Is there a way to create a Spamcatch address for SpamAssassin?
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:54:13
1 Hi,
2
3 as I remember, you can't send (forward) spam message which you receive, because it will looks like that you are spammer (antispam software also use headers of incoming message).
4
5 I've used dedicated imap folder for this purpose.
6 --
7 Tomáš Dobrovolný
8 Odesláno z mého telefonu.
9 Omluvte prosím mou stručnost.
10
11 "Vinícius Ferrão" <viniciusferrao@××××××××××.br> napsal(a):
12
13 Hello dudes,
14
15 The question is on the subject: can I create a address like spam@××××××××.com to send mails that I and others receive as spam to feed the Bayesian filter of SpamAssassin?
16
17 I'm running a Mail Filtering Gateway with Postfix and his friends: amavisd-new, SpamAssassin, Pyzor, Razor and DCC.
18
19 Also would be great to report to the services like Razor and Pyzor.
20
21 Thanks in advance,
22 Vinícius Ferrão