From: Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@×××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Comments on IMAP Server (cyrus/courier/dovecot)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:07:26
1 On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 10:36 +0200, Darko Luketic wrote:
2 > On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:46:13 +0800
3 > Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@×××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > > I'm just doing some testing for setting up a virtual mailhosting
6 > > I've read the Gentoo Virt Mail Howto and quite a few others but still
7 > > have some questions.
8 > >
9 > > Choosen Mail Server : Postfix
10 > > IMAP Client under consideration : Cyrus IMAP/Courier IMAP/DoveCot
13 > If you're using postfix check out postfixadmin
14 > http://high5.net/postfixadmin/
15 >
16 > you just have to make sure you configure the postfix database tables and postfix database config files the way it is shown in the postfix howto on postfixadmin's site.
17 > because if you use the gentoo howto the tables will be different and you would get entries created that won't get queried.
18
19 Thanks for the tip. I've heard of it already but not seen what it does.
23 Ow Mun Heng
24 Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz 1.5GB RAM
25 98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!
26 Neuromancer 18:05:13 up 10:39, 8 users, load average: 1.11, 1.22, 1.63
30 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list