From: Benny Pedersen <me@××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] lots of crashes recently (vserver)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:33:52
1 On Tue, September 18, 2007 14:06, Christian Parpart wrote:
2 > well, hard to explain, but recently I encounter *lots* of crashes on
3 > one mashine serving via vserver-sources with about 3-5 VEs.
4 >
5 > The physical server itself is a 10k IBM amd64 host with 2 dual cores
6 > and 16GB RAM, raid10 SATA, just if you want to know.
7 >
8 > However, this is what I found in the logs:
9
10 (snip)
11
12 i have seen seqfaults in the vps, and what i did here was to recompile all in
13 the vps, that solved all the seqfaults in each vps i have, could that be
14 related to your problem ?
15
16 "emerge -e system"
17 "emerge -e world"