From: Robert Sanders <rob-lists@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Per user monthly transfer quota
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:22:29
1 On Monday 05 April 2004 11:49 am, Jernej Kos wrote:
2
3 > How could i see how many megabytes did a specified user transfer in the
4 > last month and/or limit it ? Especialy i would need this for apache.
5
6 Direct admin control panel uses a loging function I believe
7
8 snip from httpd configs
9 CustomLog /var/log/httpd/domains/<some_site>.com.bytes bytes
10
11 They also account for ftp, and use proftpd with their control panel.
12
13 Also, I think it may be possible to parse existing logs, but most of my usage
14 is loged by IP with iptables/mysql/RRD combo or switch port so i'm not sure.