From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] samba: invisible content
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 05:42:58
1 On Saturday 27 August 2005 21:14, capsel wrote:
2 > Hi...
3 > When I upgraded samba to 3.0.14a from previous (can't remember
4 > version) with same config file content of share is invisible. No one
5 > can get any file even knowing the name but can write one.
6 > I changed directory permisions and owners but still nowone can see content.
7 > How to solve this problem?
8
9 Check your smb.conf and see if it includes "hide special files = yes". Thats
10 what caused the error, after the update to 3.0.14a here
13 Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
14 Gentoo Linux Developer (VServer)