From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: Gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Last leg of my Postfix installation saga... SA integration?
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 12:06:35
1 Okay, I promise this will be the last question re: "add-ons choice"
2 for Postfix :-P
3
4 I've installed Postfix, activated Postscreen on the world-facing
5 "smtp" port, turned on TLS and SASL on the "submission" port...
6
7 ... and now I come to the final steps of my installation saga:
8 Integrating SpamAssassin into PostFix.
9
10 Gentoo is wonderful. It gave us lots of choice. And the *huge* amount
11 of choice is currently overwhelming me.
12
13 So, I again implore on your admirable experiences in integrating
14 SpamAssassin with PostFix:
15
16 What method to use?
17
18 * spamd ?
19 * spampd ?
20 * SA + Amavisd-new as after-queue content filter?
21 * SA + Amavisd-new as before-queue smtpd_proxy filter?
22 * SA + Amavisd-new + Amavis-milter?
23 * SA + MIMEDefang?
24 ...
25 * Other?