From: Devraj Mukherjee <servers@××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Zimbra?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 04:42:02
1 It does look really good.
2
3 I read some discussions about authenticating Samba from the same LDAP
4 database as Zimbra. Opens up all sorts of interesting avenues.
5
6 Will have to wait and see or run it under Red Hat :(
7
8 Devraj
9
10 xyon wrote:
11 > After reading that it requires it's own SMTP and Web server to take
12 > over, and that the devs have no immediate plans of changing that (but
13 > possible plans for a future branch), I've given up on Zimbra for a
14 > while.
15 >
16 > Looks like a great package, though...
17 >