From: Andreas Herrmann <sma@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Heimdal kerberos issue after openldap upgrade
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 14:34:02
1 > Robert Larson wrote:
2 >> I had followed the steps in the ebuild for openldap, and it seems to me
3 >> like
4 >> this might be a problem with heimdal-kerberos, but I am not sure. I
5 >> suppose
6 >> it could even be a problem with cyrus-sasl.
7 > Did you recompile cyrus-sasl and heimdal against the new openldap-libs?
8 > I guess your best bet is to post to the heimdal list about your KDC error.
9 >
10 > hth
11 > Paul
12 > --
13 > gentoo-server@g.o mailing list
16 It is also important to safe your database before updating and restore it
17 with the new openldap tools after the update.
18
19 Andi
20 --
21 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list