From: "Jesse
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] Re: mod_rewrite issue after upgrading to apache-2.0.54-r31
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:27:53
1 Hmmm...this is how I've had to do mine from the start (the vhosts, that
2 is). What version were you upgrading from?
3
4 Rich
7 -----Original Message-----
8 From: Erik Anderson [mailto:erikerik@×××××.com]
9 Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 12:21 PM
10 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
11 Subject: [gentoo-server] Re: mod_rewrite issue after upgrading to
12 apache-2.0.54-r31