From: Jean Blignaut <jean@×××××××.biz>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] this new gnome installer sux
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:44:12
1 Ncurses one has the same partitioning limitations unless I can manage to
2 get the raid up first and if it will be able to handle /dev/md0 or some
3 such
4
5 -----Original Message-----
6 From: J.H.D. Kooijman [mailto:mail@×××××××××××××.com]
7 Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:35 PM
8 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
9 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] this new gnome installer sux
10