From: Petr Sponer <gentoo@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] 2 IPs, two gateways, one interface
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:03:39
1 Hi guys,
2 I have a server with apache. I want it to be
3 1. my company presentation which runs on ZOPE server and for this purpose
4 I need some rewrite rules (myhost.com port 80 <-> zope 8080 ;it works
5 well, no problem)
6 2. I want to use mod_vhost_alias - and here there's my problem. I can't do
7 it on one IP address and IMHO it is not possible to. So, I acquired
8 another IP from my provider but unfortunately this new IP lays on
9 different network (has different gateway). From this point I'm stuck. I
10 tried som tricks with ip rote/rule but it doesn't seem to work.
11
12 Does any of you some experince with this? Thanks a lot.
13 Petr Sponer