From: Ben Munat <bent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] backups/mirroring with rsync
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 05:54:11
1 Ok guys... sounds like I should have posted my excludes before I started
2 this.
3
4 Do you think it's safe to ctrl-C out of rdiff-backup (it's not even
5 halfway through /usr/portage/distfiles)? And, if so, should I exclude
6 everything under /usr/portage or just the distfiles directory?
7
8 That way, I can change my script back to including /var/db too.
9
10 b
11
12 PS: just as a side question, should I have multiple version distfiles
13 for the same package? Isn't there some way to keep that just to the most
14 recent version?
17 Jason Stubbs wrote:
18