From: Sami Samhuri <sami@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Servers running gentoo
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 21:08:47
1 * It was Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 07:29:07AM -0600 when Sancho2k.net Lists said:
2 > Scott Ryan wrote:
3 > >
4 > >How do you intend to install all these machines?
5 > >What would really be cool is some kind of installation process similar to
6 > >Redhat's kickstart. I can get Gentoo to boot over network using PXE, but
7 > >that is as far as I have got at the moment. Any thoughts / suggestions on
8 > >what would need to be done here would be appreciated.
9 >
10 > Seems like klieber has a project in the works to create a more automated
11 > Gentoo install for the network rollouts. Don't remember URL, but there's
12 > a current work (and some past works that have been "dropped") in progress.
13
14 Gentoo Installer:
15 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/installer/index.xml
18 Sami Samhuri