From: Ryan Lynch <rlynch@××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Mail conversions
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:51:15
1 On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:48:23 -0400
2 Jack Jackson <jackson.linux@×××××.com> wrote:
3 Sorry for my previous message, I didn't read carefully. Here however is a link you might find useful on converting from pegasus mail to outlook:
4
5 http://www.slipstick.com/config/e2mtips.htm
8 > Renzo Rosales wrote:
9 > > Can't you export the mail in a format that's compatible with Outlook,
10 > > scan it for viruses, then import it to the Windows machine?
11 >
12 > That's precisely what I'd like to do; being completely unfamiliar with
13 > Outlook I don't know which mail formats it's on speaking terms with. Do
14 > you have any suggestions?
15 >
16 > Thanks in advance,
17 > >