From: Jeff Rooney <jtrooney@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] webmail software
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:20:40
1 Michael Irey wrote:
2
3 >Hi everyone, I am reviewing webmail software to be be installed in a high use
4 >production environment. The mail server is qmail with vpopmail.
5 >
6 >I am looking for:
7 > * stability
8 > * security
9 > * speed
10 > * ability to change the look and feel
11 > * overall features
12 >
13 >The ones I have reviewed so far are horde/imp, squirrelmail, and DWmail.
14 >
15 >Any suggestions would be great.
16 >
17 >Thank you.
20 >Michael Irey
21 >System Administrator
22 >Portland, Oregon
23 >http://www.sightworks.com
29 Personally, I'm a big fan of the horde/imp combo, mostly for its
30 features, speed, and stability. The horde group also has a solid support
31 group in the event that you have any questions.
34 Jeff Rooney
35 Systems Administrator
36 Fox Valley Internet
37 jtrooney@×××××××××.net