From: Devraj Mukherjee <servers@××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] web administration interface
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 08:00:12
1 Josh,
2
3 We are on it and getting there with it all. Please give us a couple of
4 weeks before we can put something out for testing
5
6 Devraj
7
8 > I am just curious how the project to develop a Gentoo server
9 > administration web interface is going. I believe it was slated to be ready
10 > by the end of the month for a test?
11 >
12 > Josh Hunholz
13 >
14 > --
15 > gentoo-server@g.o mailing list
21 Devraj Mukherjee <servers@××××××××××××××××××××.com>
22 System Administration Group, Eternity Technologies Pty. Ltd.
23 P O Box 5949 WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650 Australia
24 Voice: +61-2-69717131 / Fax: +61-2-69251039
25 http://eternitytechnologies.com
28 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list