From: Xavier MOGHRABI <xavier.moghrabi@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] How to use Spam exclusion list with amavisd-new
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:18:27
1 Dear all,
2
3 I'm configuring amavisd-new with postfix to filter messages against
4 spamassassin and clamav.
5
6 I succeed to configure clamav to filter all message going on my server.
7
8 Now I'd like to use a exclusion list to prevent amavisd-new filter messages
9 that are sent to the subscribe/unsubscribe addressess of my mailing list
10 system.
11
12 As I have a lot of mailing list, I've decided to create the exclusion list by
13 using a file containing emails extracted from my alias file.
14
15 Indeed my file (/var/amavis/spam_lovers) looks like:
16 list1-subscribe
17 list1-unsubscribe
18 list2-subscribe
19 list2-unsubscribe
20
21 I've added in my amavisd-new configuration file, this line :
22 @bypass_spam_checks_maps = ( [read_array("/var/amavis/spam_lovers")] );
23
24 However that doesn't work. It still scan my messages sent to that previous
25 email.
26
27 I've also added the domain name after the email address, but it doesn't affect
28 the result.
29 I've too test read_hash insted of read_array.
30
31 I don't know why it doesn't work.
32
33 I wonder if someone has succeeded to configure amavisd-new to use a file as a
34 spam exclusion list.
35
36 Thanks a lot for your precious help !
39 Xavier MOGHRABI - ObjectWeb Consortium
40 jabber: moghrabi@××××××××××××××××.org
41 --
42 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list