From: Matthijs Langenberg <langenberg@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] samba: invisible content
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:20:15
1 Op zaterdag 27 augustus 2005 23:14, schreef capsel:
2 > Hi...
3 > When I upgraded samba to 3.0.14a from previous (can't remember
4 > version) with same config file content of share is invisible. No one
5 > can get any file even knowing the name but can write one.
6 > I changed directory permisions and owners but still nowone can see content.
7 > How to solve this problem?
10 Have you already tried using the previous version of samba?
11 That might give an idea wether it's really the version upgrade that matters.
14 Met vriendelijke groet,
15 Matthijs Langenberg <langenberg@×××××××.com>
16
17 Quote Of The Day:
18 Give me the avowed, the erect, the manly foe,
19 Bold I can meet -- perhaps may turn his blow!
20 But of all plagues, good Heaven, thy wrath can send,
21 Save me, oh save me from the candid friend.
22 -- George Canning
23 --
24 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list