From: "Spahn
To: "gentoo-server@l.g.o" <gentoo-server@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] Questions about Server
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:41:46
1 I'm not very good at raw coding, but I am good at picking up something pre-existent and modifying it to suit my purposes. I'm still trying to get the hang of overlays, though.
2 Dan
3
4 Computer Systems Manager
7 -----Original Message-----
8 From: Marius Mauch [mailto:genone@g.o]
9 Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 1:07 PM
10 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Questions about Server
12
13 On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:00:22 -0500