From: Wolf Giesen <wolf.giesen@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] mysql-4.1, revdep-rebuild
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:44:29
1 > Do you have other packages it want to rebuild? Because I had a
2 > blackdown-jdk and blackdown-jre that it couldn't find because they were
3 > heavily outdated and had sneaked it's way through my "emerge -auDv
4 > world".. So I just deleted those since I'm using the sun JDK at the
5 > moment anyway. Then revdep-rebuild worked wonders.
6
7 I'm not at the site now. Yes, revdep-rebuild caught some brolen
8 packages, but not all of them. I don't remember. I rebuilt the ones I
9 mentioned and got it working. The list will vary on different servers,
10 though :/
11 --
12 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list