From: Claudinei Matos <claudineimatos@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] mod_log_sql can't connect do db and can't write to file
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 22:31:40
1 On 6/9/05, kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > Claudinei Matos wrote:
3 >
4 > > [error] (13)Permission denied: attempted append of local preserve file
5 > > '/var/log/apache2/mod_slog_sql_preserve.sql' but failed.
6 > > [error] mod_log_sql: child spawned but unable to open database link
7 >
8 > Assuming it's not a software issue, have you verified that you can
9 > connect to your database server from the client using the same credentials?
10 >
11 > kashani
12 > --
13 > gentoo-server@g.o mailing list
16 yeah, I can connect to mysql with the specified user/password.
17 I also tried to use my admin user and that's faill too.
18 What is stranger is that even the preserve file can't be writed.
19
20 that's my configuration for mod_log_sql:
21
22 <IfModule mod_log_sql.c>
23 # LogSQLMassVirtualHosting automatically sets LogSQLCreateTables to 'on'
24 LogSQLMassVirtualHosting on
25
26 LogSQLDBParam user apache
27 LogSQLDBParam passwd apacheuserpassword
28 LogSQLDBParam host localhost
29 LogSQLDBParam database apachelogs
30 LogSQLDBParam socketfile /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
31 LogSQLMachineID localhost
32
33 LogSQlPreserveFile /var/log/apache2/mod_slog_sql_preserve.sql
34 </IfModule>
35
36 And that's the permission for preserv file:
37
38 -rw-rw-rw- 1 apache apache 5 Jun 9 18:09
39 /var/log/apache2/mod_slog_sql_preserve.sql
42 Tks in advice,
43
44 Claudinei Matos
47 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list