From: Bertrand CHERRIER <chr@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Re: Messages from gentoo-server@gentoo.org to you have been bouncing
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:20:18
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm getting too much of theses lately :
4
5 SMTP protocol violation: synchronization error (input sent without
6 waiting for greeting): rejected connection from H=lists.gentoo.org
7 [hiddenIPaddress] input=""
8
9 And as other mailing lists (running mailman and ezmlm) are not giving me
10 this, I would like to know what to do (if I can do something).
11 My server is running gentoo-hardened on amd64 with exim 4.50-r1
12 spamassassin 3.0.1 and clamav 0.85.1
13
14 thanks
15
16 gentoo-server+owner@g.o a écrit :
17
18 >Hi, this is the mlmmj program managing the mailinglist
19 >
20 >gentoo-server@g.o
21 >
22 >Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're getting this
23 >message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
24 >information.
25 >
26 >Here is the index(es) of the messages that bounced in the attempt of
27 >delivering them to you:
42 Bertrand CHERRIER
43 chr@××××××××.org
44