From: "gigli@×××××××.se" <gigli@×××××××.se>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] ftp-server
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:21:13
1 Hi
2
3 I have a little problem with my home server. I cant connect to my ftp
4 server from the outside. I usually use a anonymous vsftpd or proftpd
5 server. Since my
6 computer broke and i bought a new motherboard and cpu and newly
7 installed gentoo system, i can't connect to my ftp server from the
8 outside, only from my own lan.
9
10 My httpd server works, my sshd server works perfectly. I have a d-link
11 router and firestarter as a firewall, as before. When i scan my computer
12 with namp the ftp-port is open, when i scan it from outside my lan, it
13 claims the port is closed. When i connect from the outside i got only a
14 connection refuse. Exit the firewall make no difference.
15
16 I have looked around with google but with no luck. I have the rest of
17 the computer configured as before, and all is working except the ftp.
18
19 Can it be some kernel configuration? Do anyone have any suggestions?
20
21 Martin
22 --
23 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list