From: RNuno <glist@×××××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] gentoo inside of an infrastructure
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:06:43
1 On 19-04-2005 18:43 Kyle England wrote:
2
3 >Jared Klett wrote:
6 >>but it's a pain to maintain each machine individually and make sure that
7 >>everything is configured properly. I'm prone to mistakes - i.e., I just
8 >>discovered that vixie-cron was never added to the default runlevel on a
9 >>dev machine!
13 >CFengine is something you should look into.
14 >http://www.cfengine.org
15 >
16 >I can make one change to a particular file w/in CVS and once I commit
17 >it, it'll get sent to all servers that it needs to go to.
18 >
19 >I personally use it to manage many Gentoo servers.
23 That rocks! Do you have any doc's on how you implement this kind of system?
24
25 regards,
26 -- RNuno