From: Alexander Bien <abien@××××.de>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Web Based Job Ticket System?
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:08:08
1 OTRS is a premiere trouble ticket system. Havent had the pleasure of
2 working with RT, but OTRS did the job at our place. We are now using it
3 for a good 2 years and i can happily encourage other people to give it a
4 try.
5
6 Cheers
7 Alex
8
9 Robert Larson wrote:
10 >>I'm looking for a web based job ticket system. We use apache 2 and mysql
11 >>currently, and also have php 4/5.
12 >>
13 >>Any suggestions?
16 > Though I haven't ever installed it, I looked into this one a while back:
17 > http://otrs.org/
18 > It has an online demo:
19 > http://otrs.org/demo/
20 >
21 > I mention it because it's in portage too.. ;)
22 > ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge -va www-apps/otrs
26 Alexander Bien NBMC.DE
27 --
28 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list