From: Nick Van Vlaenderen <nick.vanvlaenderen@×××××××.be>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] SATA again...
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:46:50
1 Andy,
2
3 I turned off the SATA Raid in the BIOS, since I don't really need raid. I
4 just set SATA mode to IDE... The manual tells me they will appear individual
5 when I turn raid off, since it is software raid...
6
7 Nick
8 ----- Original Message -----
9 From: "Andy Dustman" <adustman@×××××××××.edu>
10 To: <gentoo-server@l.g.o>
11 Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 5:37 PM
12 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] SATA again...