From: Ryan Gibbons <gibbonsr-ml@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Iptables Changes
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:25:12
1 You should be able to find some information in your log files and possibily dmesg
2
3 My guess is you are missing some modules for iptables in your kernel.
4
5 ----- Original Message -----
6 From: "Ajai Khattri" <ajai@××××.net>
7 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
8 Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 7:16:06 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
9 Subject: [gentoo-server] Iptables Changes
12 After a recent kernel + iptables update I now find that iptables fails to
13 start with my saved rules. All it says is that the final COMMiT
14 line fails. Is there a way to troubleshoot this without typing each rule
15 by hand? Maybe some debug / verbose flag?
19 A