From: Thilo Bangert <bangert@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] how to block BCC recipients or BCC mails using qmail
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 06:56:39
1 widyachacra <widyachacra@×××××.com> said:
2 > Dear All,
3 >
4 > I'm using netqmail-1.05-r8 on gentoo for our office email server. The
5 > users are always sending unwanted emails to their friends by BCC their
6 > email addresses. I want to block all BCC added emails or BCC added
7 > recipients. Please help me.
8
9 use net-mail/qmail-qfilter (http://untroubled.org/qmail-qfilter/) . add it
10 as a qmail-queue replacement and write a filter script (in any language
11 you want) that does what you want.
12 the filter script takes the email from STDIN and writes it to STDOUT,
13 IIRC.
14
15 instead of only blocking the BCCs, i'd block the whole mail, so that your
16 users notice the mistake. do so by setting an appropriate return value.
17
18 good luck!
19 regards
20 Thilo