From: Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jgonzalez.openinput@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Dynamic DNS Server setup?
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 19:18:59
1 I have published the howto in the following address:
2
3 http://www.openinput.com/dns-dhcp-howto/
4
5 Please, note that this HOWTO is in a very preliminary stage, so there
6 is little explanation about the steps taken, although it's fully
7 functional (at least it was when I wrote it). I haven't had time to
8 update or complete it, so sorry if this is insufficient.
9
10 The HOWTO is intended to create an internal DNS server (from a
11 splitted DNS installation) with dynamic DNS update for DHCP and
12 forwarding activated.
13
14 Hope this helps, best regards
15 Jose