From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Active Directory Based Authentication?
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 13:17:03
1 On May 11, 2012 9:16 PM, "Matthew Thode" <prometheanfire@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > On 05/10/2012 10:36 PM, Pandu Poluan wrote:
4 > > Hello list,
5 > >
6 > > I just want to know, what is your recommendation(s) to implement Active
7 > > Directory authentication on Gentoo?
8 > >
9 > > I want to use AD not only for logins, but also for running
10 daemons/services.
11 > >
12 > > *Ideally*, it would also allow me to manage my boxen using GPO, but I
13 can
14 > > live without that.
15 > >
16 > > Rgds,
17 > >
18 > Not trying to be rude or anything, but it's easier then providing
19 > multiple links.
20 >
21 > http://lmgtfy.com/?q=active+directory+authentication+linux
25 I *already* Googled for answers. I got lots of _alternatives_ but not
26 enough _experience-based_recommendations_.
27
28 Rgds,