From: Eric Sammer <eric@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] GSDS refactoring, docs, and more
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 12:07:41
1 All:
2
3 Thanks to everyone who has provided comments and help!
4
5 I've just release a new GSDS snapshot that includes the following changes...
6
7 - A complete refactoring of code - clean, neat, better.
8 - Custom kernel source merge, configuration, and install
9 - Profile description, example, and documentation
10 - Directions on setting up a test GSDS rsync server
11 - A README full of more info (that's actually up to date!)
12
13 I really want to thank everyone who has helped thus far and I look
14 forward to any further comments, patches, and docs.
15
16 Project mini site:
17 http://www.ineoconcepts.com/gentoo/gsds/
18