From: "Ian P. Christian" <pookey@×××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Cc: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@×××××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] webmail software
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:35:55
1 On Monday 21 November 2005 20:22, Jesse, Rich wrote:
2 > Anyone know if Zimbra and/or RoundCube can block external image/object
4 > reason I haven't switched from Squirrelmail to something "prettier" for
5 > my family.
6
7 RoundCube does, and does it in a pretty way too (very much in line with how
8 tbird does it I think - a box a the top of the email warns 'remote images
9 blocked for privacty, clikc here to see them' or something
12 Ian P. Christian ~ http://pookey.co.uk