From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] The Great RAID debate
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 17:52:25
1 Jesse, Rich wrote:
2 > Any results from this, kashani? Sounded interesting...
3
4 I've always hated tests on tiny little boxes with 512MB and a single
5 PIII. However i can see the attraction because it hard to generate
6 enough load to get useful numbers with big box. Naturally things have
7 gotten bigger and I've been working on getting the graphs to play nice
8 too. I'm now up to three 1850's to generate traffic against the 2850 and
9 have about six home grown tests cifs, nfs, straight local io, mysql,
10 apache, and some compile tests.
11
12 kashani
13 --