From: xyon <xyon@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Gentoo based firewall (i.e. w/o build env)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:43:08
1 I am actually working on this and have had quite a bit of success. I am
2 working on writing a how-to as well. Hopefully will have it done soon
3 (maybe this weekend?). How soon are you needing a walk-through?
4
5 Here is my current forum thread:
6 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-398659-highlight-.html
7
8 And here are few very informative wiki's:
9 http://gentoo-wiki.com/TIP_Providing_binary_packages
10 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Create_A_Build_Host
11
12 HTH!