From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: heroxbd@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: GSOC - Portage Powered Android
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 14:38:50
1 Hi Sid,
2
3 Sid Sharma <sidhu97ss@×××××.com> writes:
4
5 > I have successfully managed to install Gentoo on my main machine and
6 > now I am better familiar with the environment of gentoo
7
8 Nice to hear that!
9
10 > I have configured most of the toolchain but I have encountered a
11 > problem with the bionic linux-headers, I am not able to install the
12 > ebuild and I am not able to find a proper way to fix it.
13
14 Which ebuild are you referring to?
15
16 > How do I install unofficial ebuilds, should I use overlays or
17 > something else.
18
19 You should use overlays.
20
21 > Secondly, do I have to report my progress and if yes, do I have to
22 > maintain it on official wiki or can I use my personal blog.
23
24 A personal blog would be better.
25
26 I would like to remind you that the clock is counting down for the
27 proposals. Please plan ahead.
28
29 Cheers,
30 Benda