From: Zhang Zongyu <zzy2529420793@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 4
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 15:24:29
1 Hello,
2
3 This week I began to install the overlay generated by java-ebuilder.
4 But I ran into some problems.
5
6 They are mainly related to pom files, the metadata of maven artifacts.
7 Some pom files do not declare their real dependencies, while some
8 others form into a circular dependency. The problem is really annoying.
9 And after some discussion with Benda and Miroslav, I am going to manually
10 write them a proper ebuild to avoid the problem.
11
12 Miroslav also reviewed my submitted code, and shed some light on what
13 the current code is lacking.
14
15 Next week, I am going to bump the version of some packages from dev-java/*
16 and ensure the overlay will make use of the Gentoo repository.
17 Besides, to meet the requirements of the project, I will continue to develop
18 on java-ebuilder and java-pkg-simple.eclass.
19
20 Regards
21 Zhang Zongyu
22