From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Devan Franchini <twitch153@×××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] I'm interested in webapp-config Gentoo GSoC 2013
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:06:53
1 On 04/11/2013 08:40 PM, Ryuichi KAWAMATA wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I'm a junior in college of information science in Japan.
5 > I've used Gentoo Linux since about 2 years ago and
6 > I use it in part-time job for web application developing.
7 > I usually use RoR and CakePHP in part-time job,
8 > and I have used Django and flask personally.
9 > So I want to work on "webapp-config" project this summer.
10 >
11 > Best regards.
12 >
13 > --
14 > """
15 > 川又 龍一
16 > (Ryuichi KAWAMATA)
17 > i@×××××××.net
18 > """
19 >
20 Hi Ryuichi,
21
22 I'll be mentoring you if you do. webapp-config need some general
23 maintenance, but adding RoR and Django support would be great!
26 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
27 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
28 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
29 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
30 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA