From: Naohiro Aota <naota@×××××.net>
To: patrick@g.o
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] [GSoc] Gentoo/DragonFly Progress
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:24:39
1 Hi,
2
3 The last week, I've done "emerge -uDN world". This means I've emerge'd
4 85 basic packages on DragonFly BSD. Some of them even emerge with
5 FEATURES=test. I've tried to emerge all of them with FEATURES=test,
6 but there are so many packages whose test dosen't work, I've decided
7 to put off the work.
8
9 Now, I'm writing sys-dfbsd/dfbsd-* ebuilds. Then where should I put
10 the DragonFly BSD source? I really want to separate the source like
11 sys-freebsd/freebsd-* do.
12
13 And also may I send some patch to bugs.gentoo.org? Those patches are
14 necessary to build packages on DragonFly and might not affect any
15 other platform (Gentoo/Linux, Gentoo/FreeBSD, ...)
16
17 My work is at here. I've put portage-overlay for Gentoo/DragonFly BSD.
18
19 http://github.com/naota/gentoo-dragonflybsd/
20
21 Regards,