From: Devan Franchini <oot153@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] SELinux Policy originator | Progress report #9
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 00:06:56
1 Hey there fellow google summer of coders! :D
2
3 ================================ Progress ===============================
4
5 The workflow component is nearly finished!
6
7 I've finished population of all the tables as well as improved some
8 error checking in certain parts of
9 the script.
10
11 There is only one thing needed to finish this monster of a script and
12 that is improving the insertion of
13 label sets into the insertLabelSet() function. Once this is complete
14 I'll finish the communication portion
15 of the query interface.
16
17 I apologize for not getting this report in sooner, I've been so
18 entirely engrossed with coding I forgot to do
19 it :)
20
21 Good luck to everyone! :D I wish nothing but the best.
22
23 With regards,
24 Devan Franchini (twitch153)