From: Kaoru Esashika <e_kaoru5@××××××××.jp>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Fusebox - FUSE Porwered sandbox project
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 02:10:25
1 Hi,
2 This week, I'm trying to fix some issue which is pointed out by my
3 mentor (thanks!)
4 Some of the issues are caused by deadlock. Since Fusebox is a single
5 thread program,
6 It cannot process a request from VFS (kernel) while processing another request.
7 So I choose a solution that hides the directory which causes deadlock.
8 Because Fusebox has been developed for sandbox, basically it doesn't
9 need recursive access.
10 So I think this not bad.
11
12 In the next week, I will write unit test because debugging and testing
13 burden me.
14 And also I will implement virtual inode mechanism (which will kick out
15 a compromise in the code)
16
17 Project Repository: https://github.com/pluser/fusebox
18