From: Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: New idea: network eclean
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:09:55
1 >Dmitry Bashkatov
2 >
3 >Yes, I have already wrote a script. But it will be better to include
4 >this functionality to eclean.
5
6 I am just completing a modular re-write of eclean. It will be included
7 in the new gentoolkit-0.3.0_rc10 release coming out any time now.
8
9 There is now a place in the code that will accept external functions for
10 additional checks to determine if the file is to be cleaned or not. The
11 only thing missing is a possible configure/command line option to pass
12 them in for the search.
13
14 I would be interested in your script to see how it may fit with the new
15 eclean.
16 --
17 Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>