From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Portage Powered Android
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 12:46:34
1 Hi Gunwant,
2
3 Gunwant Jain <therealgunwant@×××××.com> writes:
4
5 >> One last concern, what is your plan in the long run? If Magisk update
6 >> his code, will you be able to easily cherry-pick to you code repository?
7 >
8 > I don't think we are in a position to cherry-pick upstream commits as I
9 > have proposed to change the project structure for adapting a newer
10 > build-system (vs NDK) in the cmake branch of the repo [1].
11 > Nevertheless, I will surely addon and maintain it for future
12 > versions of Android; either by following Magisk, or by implementing our
13 > own way of doing stuff.
14
15 Go ahead. I respect your choice.
16