From: Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Configuration managment system
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:40:28
1 On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Jonas Bernoulli <jonas@×××××××.li> wrote:
2 > With the above this works perfectly.
3
4 I think you're abusing branches a bit, plus I don't want to look
5 through hundreds of branches (unless I made them)... and even then I'm
6 assuming only 1 or 2 non remote branches on a machine. of course maybe
7 I don't understand the layouts of files in those branches. I'm kind of
8 assuming that each branch will just have the source of it's files and
9 not the full config directory layout... to be honest I think your
10 layout adds a bit too much branch complexity for the normal user or
11 admin.
14 Caleb Cushing
15
16 http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com