From: Devan Franchini <oot153@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] SELinux Policy originator | Progress report #7
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 02:38:10
1 Hey Gentoo community! :)
2
3 ============ Progress ===========
4
5 Thus far I have made some progress on the
6 normalization of the database.
7
8 I am working on the parsing of SELinux labels
9 and populating the database with said labels
10 as well as label sets. While doing this I have
11 also done checks inside my script that make
12 sure to not insert any duplicate information that
13 is already in my database for SEOrigin.
14
15 During this upcoming week I hope to be able to
16 complete my parsing of all labels and complete
17 the population of tb_labels as well as tb_labelSets
18
19 If at all possible I may also begin working on the query
20 interface for SEOrigin as well.
21
22 Hope everyone is making good progress!
23
24 With regards,
25 Devan Franchini