From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: Dunzhi Zhou <dunzhizhou@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Dunzhi Zhou: Inquiry about the your project in GoSC 2020
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 01:17:20
1 Hi Dunzhi,
2
3 Dunzhi Zhou <dunzhizhou@×××××.com> writes:
4
5 > My name is Dunzhi Zhou. I have my eye on your Standalone Gentoo
6 > Chromebook. Compared to the other two projects you responsible
7 > projects, it looks there all relative to each other. Will the
8 > participants rotates among these projects or just focus on one of
9 > them?
10
11 All GSoC participants should focus on their own projects. No rotation
12 happens officially.
13
14 > Is acceptable for student who only have partial required skill to join
15 > your project?
16
17 It depends. You can still apply, but be aware you will be competing
18 with applicants from all over the world.
19
20 > Are all participants are expected can working on everything on Day
21 > One?
22
23 Yes.
24
25 > If yes, is this requirement apply to the other projects?
26
27 Most probably yes. If you are not well prepared, I suggest you sharpen
28 your skills and come back next year.
29
30 Yours,
31 Benda