From: "Amadeusz Żołnowski" <aidecoe@×××××××.name>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Dracut port - weekly progress - week 5
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 21:56:37
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 After exams, eventually, and moved home. What a relief. There was no
4 much progress in the last week, but now things will go faster since
5 I got nothing to do but this project.
6
7 I've finished i18n module and posted appropriate info on LKML. The
8 module is generic and should work for every distro. The only depended
9 thing is put into configuration file. Preparing appropriate config
10 should be easy for package maintainer.
11
12 Moreover I played a bit with fips module which is quite interesting.
13 Probably should work, but you need to setup kernel (Pseudo Random
14 Number Generation for Cryptographic modules and FIPS 200 compliance)
15 and app-crypt/hmaccalc package. More details in next post. ;-)
16
17 The plan for this week is to go through the rest of modules. Hope to
18 provide almost ready port on Monday.
21 References:
22
23 * Module in my repo: