From: "Amadeusz Żołnowski" <aidecoe@×××××××.name>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Dracut port - weekly progress - week 3
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 06:53:36
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 Things slowed down a bit, since I've just entered in the worst period
4 in the school semester when exams overlap with normal lectures and
5 projects. It will last to Thursday. Later I've got only two exams, one
6 project and no lectures, so things will go faster. After 29 school ends
7 and have even 16 hours per day for catching things up, so no worry.
8
9 I'm working on the internationalization module at the time. I've almost
10 solved the issues, waiting for devs comments and just have to assemble
11 it.
12
13 The patches I've submitted to initramfs mailing list are already pulled
14 upstream. In references there's link to archives.
15
16 References:
17
18 * Initramfs mailing list: