From: Jing Huang <jing.huang.pku@×××××.com>
To: lu_zero@g.o, gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] cross_container_support - progress report #9
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:07:57
1 Hi,
2
3 == Progress of last Week ==
4
5 In the last week, my qemu-linux patches had been reviewed by the qemu
6 community.
7
8 I investigated how to config dynamic libraries in lxc container.:
9
10 1. mount host's /lib /usr/lib /usr/local/lib to lxc container
11
12 2. modify lxc container's ld.so.conf to link these libs.
13
14 3. ldconfig -Nf /etc/ld.so.conf to make settings available. (The
15 ld.so.cache will include arm libraries by default. How to ignore
16 them?)
17
18 I am still debugging this method.
19
20 Additionally, I found I must execute "qemu-static-i386 x86-program"
21 in lxc container to make it run. Is it right?
24 == Plans for this week ==
25
26 1. Still investigate dynamic libraries configure.
27
28 2. wait for vapier's help. If it is possible, would you offer me the
29 rough tech roadmap of patching crossdev and/or the toolchain eclass
30 you mentioned last letter?
31
32 Thanks.
33