From: "Александр Берсенев" <bay@×××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Auto dependency builder progress report. Week 10.
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 17:46:15
1 What has been done this week:
2 - main script named autodep now
3 - don't show file in directory if this file is blocked. This is useful
4 for many packages which execute all scripts in directory.
5 - big milestone: auto dependency blocker feature!
6 It allows to build a package blocking all files from non-dependency
7 packages. If a file doesn't belong to any package it won't be blocked.
8
9 I build lsof, cowsay, bash and xchat with this feature and all was ok.
10 I tried to build a qutim package and got this
11 http://alexbers.dyndns.org/gsoc/week10/gsoc_autoblocking.png
12 x11-libs/qt-sql package is not seems to be listed in dependencies of
13 any level of qutim, but it is needed for compliation. Compilation
14 fails without it. I think missed dependency is detected here.
15
16 When I remove dependencies from various ebuilds manually and do
17 emerge with auto dependency block feature compilation usually fails
18 and this is very good for me.
19
20 Next week I plan to continue basic integration work.
21
22 Best,
23 Alexander Bersenev